Thursday 20 February 2014

@Cognizant Goodbye and Thank you - Till we meet Again !!

Thank you Cognizant,Today is my last day in CTS and take this opportunity to share the experience so far, First time have seen almost all the Microsoft technologies in one floor.
Guys without your help I would not have come so far. Anil and Vinit Thank you so much for all your help and advice whenever i looked upon and faced issues you were always there for me.
Sincere gratitude and thanks to my manager Mangal & Ghouse Sir.
Thanks Change Management team for all the change approved during my tenure, SD team for understanding the things more than me,YOU Rocks.
Special Thanks to first row Wintel for all your sweets - Exchange,Lync.
Thanks Networking team for your Kindness and sharing resources.
All the best to Bike Riders Gangs... We enjoyed lots and hopes the journey will remain continue.....

Best wishes to all your future endeavors and stay in touch.
Dont say WHY ME?
Just say TRY ME!!!!
Let life put you down a 100 times...
Just keep echoing to life, "I will be back"
When Life puts you in tough situations.

Thank You All...All the best FIM Team.


Regards,
Anirban Singha
================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

ServiceNow onboarding Sailpoint